Sunday, April 19, 2015

Lady Gaga Just Dance Summary

So far in my new biography called "Lady Gaga Just Dance" by Helia Phoenix. In this biography it talks about Lady Gaga's real name, Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. She was always the different person. As a young child she was a talented musician. She learned how to play the piano when she was 4 and she even wrote her first ballad at 13! She wasn't your average teenager. She would go out to partys, make friends with gogo dancers and drag queens. (I love drag queens). Before becoming a popstar. She would earn her success different than other musicians. She would work at a night club and bars in New York. She was even booed offstage.

The reason why I chose to read about Lady Gaga is because I don't really know much about her. All I know was that her parents were divorced and she had a creative personality. I feel that not many people know about her and the story behind her. Most people think she's just a lunatic because of her clothes. But really, she just doesn't want to be basic like all the other singers. She just want's to be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment