Saturday, May 9, 2015

Stolen By Lucy Christopher

As I finish reading "Stolen" by Lucy Christopher the character in my book, Ty, never intended to abduct Gemma in the first place. I guess he just used her for live and other things. Ty later on tells Gemma how he met her. He was drunk and she found him in the bushes and wasn't afraid to talk to him. In the book it says "People should love what needs loving. That way they can save it." I think thats the way that Gemma thought when she was helping Ty. And Ty went to take care of her as a return. 

Overall what I think about this book is a bit different. I kinda got confused if Gemma was still the narrator or if it was Ty. But the book was still great. I felt like I was being Gemma and how Ty was doing all these generous things. It made me feel that Ty was next to me. I really love books that I could picture exactly what's going on in my head, and this book did it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment